Broken Glass Screen on your Samsung Galaxy Cell Phone?
We understand how important your phone is for work, home life, and pleasure. That is why we place special priority on your Samsung Galaxy phone repair to get you back on track, no hassle. Our repairs are not just stripping down the glass and putting a new piece of glass on your smartphone.
Samsung phones use AMOLED display panels which use occular adhesive between the display panel and the glass touch screen. Most repair shops do not take the time to replace your occular adhesive! This is a huge important factor in your phone and should not be left out.
- Broken glass screen repair and occular adhesive replacement
- Charging port loose and damaged repair service
- Stuck volume and power button switch on your smart phone
- Front and Rear Camera Issues
- LCD Damaged display replacement on Note 2,3,4 and Galaxy S3, 4, 5, 6 phones
- Home button replacement service